We’re seeking a talented and experienced Technical Architect to join our team. This architect will be in a key leadership role responsible for designing and building the software architecture and technology decisions for our emerging platform that will deliver an extremely innovative VR experience designed to change the way you feel.
- Lead the server side architecture, design, technical development, deployment and launch of a large-scale on-demand platform that delivers a unique and personalized TRIPP experience with every session
- Create identity, billing/subscription, community and rewards systems
- Evaluate and advise Engineering leadership team on appropriate technologies to meet needs of a high quality, cost-effective, scalable and maintainable online platform
- Work with the Business/Product owner(s) to ensure the platform architecture meets the overall business strategy and requirements
- Provide feedback and technical direction to the engineering team in the implementation of various components and services for this platform
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure a sound and reliable deployment and live operations plan is in place
- Experience working in a senior engineering or architectural capacity operating online services or platform(s) of considerable scale and size
- Good understanding and expertise with developing systems and web-based services using a balanced mix of custom and open-source software technologies, service-oriented architecture, RESTful APIs, big data and message architecture, and database techniques from No-SQL to RDBMS
- Direct development experience with identity, entitlement, loyalty and community services – Game/MMO experience a plus!
- Passion for new technologies and the ability to choose between building homegrown solutions vs. adopting third-party tools for the right situation
- Strong leadership and negotiating experience for consensus building around architectural choices and path
- Demonstrated ability to own and manage multiple technical projects with changing priorities in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present to both technical and non-technical business leaders internally and externally
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your resume as an attachment and your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. TRIPP is an equal opportunity employer.